Trying to clean up the Embroidery Reader page a bit here… so I’m moving the previous version history stuff to posts. I suppose I could just remove it but I’m a pack rat.
Changes from 1.3.0-1.3.1:
- Fixed color number 15 – was lilac, it’s now brown/brass. Thanks to Ryan Lovett and Robert Heel for reporting this one.
Changes from 1.2.2-1.3.0:
- Changed code to use PEC section instead of PES data. It seems to be able to read all file types now. A big thanks goes to Michel Veerman for his help on this one.
- Added an option in the settings to ‘filter’ stitches based on length. Some designs look much better with it, others end up missing parts.
- Probably lots of small fixes, but I can’t think of them right now.
Changes from 1.2.1-1.2.2:
- This version fixes a crash caused by saving empty values in the settings file. It is otherwise the same as the previous version. (1.2.1)
Changes from older versions:
- Basic support for printing designs. Thanks to majorsnazz for the suggestion.
- Ability to copy design images to the clipboard, so you can paste the image into any image editor.
- A number of cosmetic bugfixes.
- A simple icon. (I got tired of the default one)